Neighborhoods of New Orleans Bike Tour
$50 Per Rider
Follow along the Mississippi River for this 3 hour bike tour of several important New Orleans’ neighborhoods. You will experience the Marigny, French Quarter, Treme, Central Business District, Warehouse District, and Garden District. The city of New Orleans certified tour guide will speak on a wide range of topics that highlight the history and architecture of downtown and uptown New Orleans. Along the way, your tour guide will also provide contemporary information, personal recommendations, and a short stop for refreshments.
Expect to see mansions, monuments, oak-lined streets, and above ground cemeteries. Among the more common stops on the tour are the French Market, Ursulines Convent, Congo Square, Storyville, Gallier Hall, Lafayette Cemetry, Commander’s Palace, and Frenchmen Street.
The tour starts and ends at our bike shop located conveniently near the French Quarter, one block off Frenchmen Street in the Faubourg Marigny neighborhood. We will set you up on a bicycle before your group of no more than 12 bike riders start the tour.
- Bottle of water
- Bicycle and helmet
- Local Guide
- Food and drinks, other than specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 631 Elysian Fields Ave, New Orleans, LA 70117: All tours begin and end at 631 Elysian Fields (blue commercial building on the corner of Elysian Fields and Royal Street). This location is one block from Frenchmen Street. Please arrive 15min before your scheduled departure time.
- Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for those who are pregnant or have back problems
- Must be 14 years of age or older to ride the bicycle
- Bicycles fit those between 5’0” and 6’5” in height
- Chauffeured pedicabs may be made available at an additional cost for those who cannot or choose not to ride the bicycle
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please be aware that the itinerary listed is an example of the sites that may be visited. Some sites may be added or subtracted to the itinerary at the tour guide’s discretion.
- Full refund provided if the tour is canceled by due to bad weather
- This tour has a maximum of 12 participants
- Near public transportation
Send A Message
For Bookings Please Feel Free to Call, Text, Or Email!